I’m not sure if you know this or not, but its FRIDAY!
Shoot. Who am I kidding? EVERYONE knows that!
In every effort to stay organized, I’m starting to get this post ready on Wednesday.
As of then we had snow on the forecast for Friday
and after a VERY cold week
*see 19 degrees at 9:30AM on Wednesday*
there is a very good chance that it will stick.
Its still cold.
They are calling for “a wintry mix that will freeze” this afternoon. I’ll keep ya posted.
Now on to Pit & Peak!
Thanks to all of you who joined us last week! The number of people who link-up keeps growing and we just love that!
Last week we had 23 link-ups!
Remember the rules:
– Write a blog post with the Pit & Peak of your week.
– Pit = The low part
– Peak = The high part
-Follow your hosts
– Grab a button
(use the code below the picture and put it in the HTML portion
of your post, where you want it to show up)
-Jump around, meet some new ladies (and men), and encourage and congratulate!
*And please, please please, link up a Pit & Peak Link-Up post. We had some trouble last week with people linking up giveaways and that isn’t what this is about! We will have to delete your post.
– the freeeeeeezing cold weather. I know ya’ll who live in places like Nebraska, Minnesota, etc. that spend your winters in -50 degrees are thinking I’m a wimp. It was 19 degrees Wednesday morning and hasn’t gotten above 40 since Tuesday.
Wednesday high was a lie.
– School work is starting to get to me. My online class requires SO much work and it leave little time for me to have a social life/talk to you pretties.
– I’m feeling back to my old self. I feel like I’m 24, not 54 and I love that. Sure I’m tired because I choose to stay up late & drink when I know 7AM is coming early, but you only live once right? #YOLO
– I’m still feeling super on top of blogging! I’ve got some great things headed your way and I’m so excited to share them with you.
– It’s Pay Day. I know not technically a peak since it happens every two weeks, but I really needed it this week.
– ADDED at 12:03PM EST – leaving work early because of inclement weather HOLLLLLLLA
And before we leave you for the day
Brin and I would like to announce an opportunity for you!
One lucky person will be winning a KitchenAid Counter top mixer!
But we need some help.
If you would like to join in on this giveaway with us, please submit your information via the form below.
This will take place at the end of March so you still have some time.
There are eighteen spots and they are first come, first serve!